Mid-Century Traditional located on a private cul-de-sac in desirable Redwood Heights neighborhood. This home has been upgraded throughout.
• The entry level showcases a large formal dining room and living room with fireplace and floor to ceiling windows.
• Gleaming random plank hardwood floors. Updated eat-in chef’s kitchen boasts granite counters, subway tile backsplash and new stainless steel appliances.
• Lower level spacious family room with fireplace and updated half bath and laundry room. Level out to large, wooded back yard with patio, perfect for entertaining and play.
• Second level reveals master bedroom with en-suite updated bath, walk-in closets and balcony with a filtered view of the bay. Two additional spacious bedrooms share a full updated bath.
• Two-car attached garage adjacent to mud room and large storage areas.
• Expansive upgrades include all new windows, new roof, new furnace, electrical, LED lighting, new carpet, tiling, freshly painted interior and exterior.